Thursday, July 21, 2011

Three years, Downtown you never disapoint

After three years, next week will be my last week working in downtown. Ill be happy to be out of the 9-5 scene, but I will miss downtown for all it is. My favorite restaurant ever, Mendocino Farms my love for you will never fade. <3 Taking trips up and down Angels Flight, visiting the farmers market in Pershing Square every Wednesday, and just taking lunch strolls and enjoying people watching. You wont find people watching like Downtown's anywhere else!! that's an event all in its own. Ive seen so many things!! Some I really wish I never did. But mostly all entertaining.

Today I saw the most awesome thing ever!!! So im walking out of subway in the corner of Hill and 5th, heading back to the office. And before I try to walk up to the street corner to cross the street, a guy in a bicycle comes speeding around the corner in front of me, so I quickly step back, but what caught my attention was the blond slender twenty-something year old girl chasing the guy yelling after him, She was so determine to stop him she was being dragged by the bike! DRAGGED!!!! While being dragged she was able to snatch a black purse the guy seemed to be holding on to, her purse is seemed. she lets go of the bike now holding her purse yelling to the coming pedestrians to stop that guy. An older fellow in a suit tackles the bike down and the blond jumps on top of the guy and pretty much beats him up taking her Iphone back from his hand telling him to never take her phone again, along with some curse words. The guy now scared out of his mind does what he can to get up and rides away. A crowd gathers up, asking the girl if she is ok, and of course she was!! she just beat a guy up, im sure she feels pretty awesome. I felt pretty awesome for her!!

 CHEERS for blond chicks with courage!!

3 comments:

  1. Lol funny lol ... I love it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you r at the edge to be great writer just keep watching the downtown or wherever you going to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm excuse me miss... any more blogs coming soon?

    ReplyDelete