Friday, February 17, 2012

Facebook, White Flags, and a Dream.

I will first start off with a confession. I'm guilty. Guilty of neglecting my little blog. Oh little blog... Im sorry! It's been much too long. And truth is I miss you. But I'm back for good this time, and I don't come empty handed...


I had many great shoots with lovely people, and it's all on my new Facebook page! Thats right, I finally made the page I so long claimed I would make. I hesitated a bit  but I made my move! 


I must say these last months were not easy. The hardest part was believing in myself daily. What held me back was the fear of becoming a cliche. And believe me I heard my fair share of how imposible this dream is. But it's much more impossible for me to wave the white flag than to live out my dream, because of what I've seen and what I've lived through I am certain, dreams are simply realities waiting on you to act though courage, and set aside timidity and fear. My family is my daily reminder on never waiving the white flag. My mother and brothers have fought through hardships and against big odds to make their dreams realities. They never quit, and once they achieve big goals they strive for bigger goals.  They are the reason I will not quit. I refuse to wave the white flag, I will beat the odds. And I will continue my journey forward capturing all of love's beauty through a lens. I will live my dream to the fullest. And I invite you to do the same. :)


If you havent gotten a chance to check out my new Facebook page please do so, and like it. (that sounds demanding) 

1 comment:

  1. You don't fail me! I'm encouraged by this and will continue my endevor in persuing my dreams, I'm glad to hear you are too! Keep shinning for Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete