Omar, is the best older brother anyone could ask for. The BEST! We have a 10 year difference, and it's a good thing. We never fight, or have that sibling rivalry. We support and respect each other. And always look out for one another. Him more than I. If you know Omar, you know above all he is a giver with a gigantic heart. He is the person to take the shirt off his back to hand it to you. I should know, he gave me his camera! Yes, if it wasn't for him giving me his OWN camera, I would have never found my love and passion for photography. How can i ever thank him!?!
As I mentioned before, I have an amazingly supportive family. Really its incredible. I know i'm blessed to have such a family, and I don't take them for granted. They all inspire me so much. And Omar is nothing less, he would support me if I chose to be a photographer, or a circus clown. And he would be willing to support my dreams in any means, weather it would be financially, or morally. Im so blessed to have such amazing loving brothers, being a little sister is awesome ;)
Omar is not only supportive but inspiring, he wakes up every morning enjoying each day, never complaining. He worked hard to get to where he is. He has an amazing job which he loves, and never feels like labor to him. May I be like my older brother one day, living day to day doing what I love and always giving back in any way I can.
I love you Omar thank you for all you ever do for me, when I think about it all I have an urge to cry. You are more than anything I would ask in for a brother. I love you. I love you. I love you.
He was just at my house! And he is the most amazing cousin! U should of posted a picture of him! I love him lots!
ReplyDelete