Monday, August 22, 2011

Its Monday!!... although it almost isn't.

So I went to work pretty early today, so I didn't get to pot this morning, but alas here I am! Promise NOT broken ;) (and by the way, what I meant by posting everyday, is Monday through Friday Duh!) So any-who, today was day one of class, and i'm geeky excited! I almost couldn't stop smiling all trough class as 
I sat in front of an IMAC (ohh how those puppies make me swoon) thinking thats where editing dreams became reality. Not that i'm throwing my 13 inch macbook under the bus, but come on, one cant compare. I did get a new toy today though, to help my little macbook boost up its cool. I got a super nifty (geez i sound old, who says nifty) Magic Mouse from Apple, and its magical ;) So today i'm happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment