Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Josh Lopez, he is more than just a boyfriend.

I met Josh in church, a little over 2 years ago. I cant say it was love at first sight, more like miss-judge at first sight.Yet I didn't deny he was an attractive guy. I just wrote him off to be an irritating egocentric musician, although we never exchanged a word. All it took was one conversation. Our first real (face to face) conversation. I don't remember how the conversation came up, or why we got so intimate. We shared our most personal experiences and hardships. The kind of hardships that shaped us into who we were and are today. We both went through almost a similar experience. And we understood. We knew what the other felt. We connected. And after that conversation, I knew. I knew his heart, and I loved it.

Today, I enjoy each day we spend together. He is my best friend. He is my support. He is my partner, my helper, my graphic designer, my assistant, my model, my glue. He is anything I need him to be. And i'm so blessed to have him in my life. Yesterday he sat in my living room for hours, designing my new logo, business cards, and blog banner (to be up soon) and I love them!! It only took him hours because he patiently sat through, changed, and followed all my little picky request.

Josh is amazing. He is such an example to me in many ways. 
Josh never lies. He taught me to be straight forward. 
He is so smart! He does all the mental math for me. (Seriously!! aghhh its the little things people<3)
Josh keeps it together. He always stays positive, and always talks me out of my unnecessary over-dramatic breakdowns.  (Im a girl! I cant help it!) 

And the two most important things he has taught me are how to love selflessly and how to live passionately. These days its rare to find selfless loving man. And when I see it from him, it turns my heart inside out. He apologizes when I should. He forgives me in seconds. He loves me when I wouldn't love me. Im the lovey dovey type person, I love all hours of the day, but when it gets tough, thats when I get tough. But Josh is the opposite, he loves through the tough. He taught me about passion. He is a very passionate man. His passions; God, family, worship. He taught me the importance of passion, persistence and excellence. Never giving up, and always giving your best.

This man means so much to me. I can go on forever. Im so thankful to  have him in my life, and I look forward to continue to grow and learn by his side. 


Im so in love with you Josh. Im thankful for who you are, and for who I am because of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment