Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Inspiration and Support

I didn't just wake up one day with courage, and motivation I stirred up all on my own, ready to take on the world. It took counciling,  guidance, and approval from those I love. Now maybe that may seem unnecessary to most, but what I wanted was in such a different direction from where I was going, that it wasn't something I would have been able to do without the support of my loved ones. And photography as a career seemed sooo unrealistic. and EVERYONE makes sure to tell you that. Its hard to believe in yourself. But im so blessed to have AMAZING people in my life. People who I love more than anything, people who inspire me, people who support me in anything and everything, people who I know love me as much as I love them. I call these people family. My entire family is truly amazing, I cant stress how incredibly blessed I am with all of them in my life. And Im hispanic, so you know there is too many to name, but my mother, my brothers Alex & Omar, and my boyfriend Josh, AAAAmayZinG!! ! They each get their own blog post!! why? well... 
  1.   Simply because I call the shots on this blog :P 
  2.   Because they each are a reason I am where I am, and if one of their roles was missing I know, I wouldn't be writing this today, and I wouldn't be doing what I dream to do. 


so If you care to do so join me to celebrate these people for the next few days hopefully we can all appreciate our loved ones way more then we do. 

1 comment:

  1. I love u so much... and I wish I had the will power to do what u do... I am so very proud of u!

    ReplyDelete